The IEEE Consumer Electronics (CE) Society is soliciting technical papers for oral and poster presentations at their 36th annual flagship conference, IEEE International Conference on Consumer Electronics (ICCE) in Las Vegas. ICCE is the established forum for innovative research in all areas of consumer electronics and is co-located with the CTA’s Consumer Electronics Show (CES). CES is world’s largest consumer electronics trade-conference. .
The theme of ICCE 2018 is “Cybersecurity”.
Topics consistent with this theme include all aspects of foundation technologies and robust architectures that support privacy, reliability, anti-counterfeiting, authentication, content protection for consumer electronics devices, their networks, and the services connected to these devices.
Paper contributions are sought in but are not limited to following areas:
- Security and Privacy of CE Hardware and Software Systems (SPC)
- Energy Management of CE Hardware and Software Systems (EMC)
- Application-Specific CE for Smart Cities (SMC)
- RF, Wireless,andNetwork Technologies (WNT)
- Internet of Things and Internet of Everywhere (IoT)
- Entertainment, Gaming, and Virtual and Augmented Reality (EGV)
- AV Systems, Image and Video, and Cameras and Acquisition (AVS)
- Automotive CE Applications (CEA)
- CE Sensors and MEMS (CSM)
- Consumer Healthcare Systems (CHS)
- Enabling and HCI Technologies (HCI)
- Smartphone and Mobile Device Technologies (MDT)
- Other Technologies Related with CE (MIS)
In addition to regular oral and poster sessions based on the above tracks, ICCE 2018 will have many special sessions on current hot topics related to CE. ICCE 2018 will also feature industry tracks and a student research forum as an integral part. The technical program committee invites proposals for special sessions, industry tracks, and expert panels.These proposals as well as the student research forum papers can be submitted at the following EDAS link.
Authors are invited to submit original, unpublished manuscripts of 2- to 6-page length at https://edas.info/showConferenceDetails.php?c=23404. Previously published papers or papers under review for other conferences/journals should not be submitted for consideration. Authors may prepare original work of maximum 6 pages with an 200-word abstract using double-column IEEE conference-format template: http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html.
All accepted papers (including regular papers, special session papers, and SRF papers) will be published in the ICCE 2018 Digest or Proceedings and submitted to IEEE Xplore. Instructions for authors and document templates are available on the conference website. A selected set of papers from ICCE 2018 program will be invited for submission to special issues of peer-reviewed journals (e.g. CE Magazine/Transactions) based on reviewer’s feedback and quality of conference presentation.