Instructions for authors
- Guide to Writing Summaries for Submission to we use it ICCE
- Paper Word Template
- Fourteen Steps to a Clearly Written Technical Paper
- Good Examples for Presentations and order viagra no prescription Publications:
- 8'x4' Poster for Poster Presentation
- As in past years, authors who wish to submit a full paper to the IEEE Transactions on Consumer Electronics may submit a two page summary to the ICCE. Please note that acceptance of a paper at the ICCE does not guarantee acceptance in the buy tramadol online without perscription Transactions. Full papers submitted to the Transactions will under go the full review process of the Transactions, which is independent of the ICCE review process.
- Authors who do not intend to submit a full paper to the IEEE Transactions on Consumer Electronics may submit an extended paper of up to cialis sale online four pages to the conference proceedings. The proceedings will be published in IEEE Explore.
Note: Extended papers published in the ICCE Proceedings are NOT eligible to be published in the IEEE Transactions on Consumer Electronics.
Authors that are unsure which option to consider should note that the scope of the ICCE is broader than that of the Transactions. Extended papers may be published in the conference proceedings that may not fall with in the scope of the transactions.
- Authors may select to present a poster.
Authors can select the viagra in mexico option of www.peseta.org their choice, when they submit their paper proposal. Please note that all paper proposals require a two page abstract
(6) If accepted, create the digest-ready paper: You will be notified by email in early September if your paper is accepted. Upon acceptance, create a digest-ready paper and upload to the paper submission system, following the instructions in your acceptance email.
Authors submitting papers for presentation at ICCE should be able to www.nextstagecapital.com communicate effectively in English. Individuals presenting papers at the conference should be able to effectively deliver the paper in English to an international audience - authors who are unable to do so themselves, should make an effort to find alternative speakers who can effectively present their paper.
Only those who personally write the paper are to be listed as authors. Submissions listing more than five authors will have the additional names deleted. The efforts of persons who contributed to the project described, or who otherwise helped the author(s) should be recognized in an acknowledgements section at the end of the paper.
Papers will be accepted for either a 20-minute oral presentation or as part of viagra online shop uk a poster session. Accepted authors will be required to submit two-page digest summaries in October 2013. Two-page summaries of these papers will be published in the Digest of Technical Papers, which is provided to alternative viagra for women conference attendees at the time of the conference.
Full-length versions of each paper are desired for publication in the IEEE Transactions on Consumer Electronics. Manuscripts submitted at the time of the Conference will receive priority attention. Authors unable to attend the conference, but wishing to submit papers for consideration for publication in the Transactions, may do so at any time. See Transactions for details.
The Transactions of the IEEE Consumer Electronics Society prints papers that deal with subjects relating to the design of products purchased or leased by consumers. Papers that do not meet this requirement normally will be rejected, but those that describe the generation of information for use by a consumer device, in a way that aids understanding of cialis gel the design requirements for that device, may be accepted. Papers for publication in the Transactions can be submitted directly to the editor, or to ICCE staff if they are publication versions of papers presented there. All papers are subject to review prior to final acceptance for publication.ICCE Summaries:Subjects must meet the discount levitra online same subject criteria as papers for the Transactions. Papers proposed for presentation at ICCE are submitted in the form two page summaries. The ICCE Technical Program Committee reviews them and selects the papers to dose levitra be presented at the next Conference. Authors of those accepted will be required later to provide a publication quality summary for the ICCE Conference Digest (given to attendees), and are encouraged to submit a longer publication version for the IEEE Transactions on Consumer Electronics.Outline: An author's contribution is of value to the reader only if the information is presented in a clear and http://www.nextstagecapital.com/use-viagra well-organized way. Papers and summaries that follow an outline similar to that below are likely to provide readers with the best information as to canadian pharmacy shop their value.
- Introduction. This section should provide the motivation for the paper. Why is this an interesting and important topic to which the reader should allocate time and effort? How does it differ from prior art? A brief description of the research and development process, and the results, should follow.
- Review and overview. The author should describe the present state of knowledge and, if appropriate, provide references. This should lead to an overview of the new direction taken.
- Development method/procedures. The methods and reasons for the design choices should be described in sufficient detail for readers to be able to judge the purchase discount cialis validity, reliability and canada cialis generic general applicability of the results.
- Results. Important results should be well summarized. More complete experimental results are expected in a paper than space allows in a summary. The results should be directly related to the topics presented in the introduction and in the overview of the new direction taken.
- Conclusion. The final section should highlight the author's contribution. That is, what do we now know that we did not know before this paper was presented? It should also mention limitations of buy cialis now the work and provide suggestions for future improvement in this area.f) References. A good paper lists references that support key statements and assumptions.